CREM seeks to promote good fellowship, friendship, a good understanding between nationalities, and integration into Monegasque life.
To realize this goal, CREM offers its members a clubhouse of 220 m2, intended as a venue for conversation and social and professional meetings.
The clubhouse is designed to offer members comfortable surroundings and services.
CREM offers a variety of seating-areas.
The main room with the bar
The fireplace room with a library and a piano
A private meeting room
If you are looking for a quiet place to read newspapers, a place to chat and to share ideas with other foreign residents or Monegasque either socially or professionally, or to get advice about life in Monaco, including its cultural and sporting events....become a member of CREM : it is really the place to help you settle in.
- a bar ( large selection of soft drinks, alcohols and digestives)
- a wine cellar (large selection of wines and Champagne)
- local and international newspapers
- english and french book (roman, art, cooking, sport, litterature, fashion, travel, decoration, history, Monaco...)
- 2 televisions
- a piano
- 2 games tables (chess game, backgammon, play cards)