CREM offers regular evenings and various activities to facilitate meetings between residents of all nationalities and their integration into the local community through shared events themed passions.
Club membership includes free participation by the majority of the proposed activities and a special rate for those subject to participation.
To discover CREM and appreciate the atmosphere of the club, a resident of the Principality can participate in two activities without membership subscription, at "non member" conditions specified on each invitation (except activity exclusively reserved for active members such as cocktail Member)
evenings and activities "Discovering and understanding Monaco"
These activities are organized differently depending on the subject matter: site visits (museums, exhibitions, Monegasque institutions), cultural walks in the streets of the Principality, conferences with expert speakers on the topic (political, artistic or social), broadcast of documentary films, presentation of a book with author book signing, etc ...
During these evenings and activities, different topics will be discussed such as: Monaco's history, politics, the Monegasque institutions, culture, the future of Monaco etc ...
This is to help residents better understand the country in which they live.
- "Lounge Bar" Evenings : Every Wednesday from 6.30pm the club is open to all (members and non-members, residents and non-residents, Monegasque workers and visitors of the Principality). These evenings are an opportunity to strengthen networking, create new links in a warm atmosphere around a cocktail.
- The Member's cocktail : Exclusively reserved for members, these events are moments of convivial meetings between members of CREM in magical places of the Principality or in the Clubhouse. Several cocktails are planned during the year : the New Year cocktail (in January), the spring cocktail, the anniversary party (in June), the re-opening cocktail (in September), the Christmas party (December)
conferences and debates in foreign languages
Talk or round table with a speaker who will address a topic, or a social theme (culture, sport, geopolitics, history, gastronomy etc)
musical evenings / private concerts
Soloists, local groups or international artists, young talents or confirmed artists, the cast of Monte Carlo Opera ... many artists perform at CREM in an intimate and exclusive environment.
CREM different theme evenings:
- Evenings of networking / business
- International evenings during which a country will be honored
- Art openings and exhibitions of monegasque and international artists
- Dancing party and ball
- Disguised party
- Evenings "social games"
guided tours, outings and exceptional weekend
To facilitate contacts between members, CREM organizes visits to sites and monuments in the region, day trip to discover vineyards in Var and Piedmont, relaxing days or sportive activities, and themed weekends (gastronomy, golf, rally etc ...) .
courses and workshops
Food, wine, mixology, floral art, naturopathy, personal development,well-being, pilates, fitness, makeup, astrology, photography, calligraphy etc ... a wide selection to meet the needs of all members.